PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter
The NC Piedmont Triad PMI Chapter (NC Triad PMI) is an active member-led volunteer organization centered in the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina committed to the fostering of sound project management methods, tools, and attitudes for the growth of its practitioners, organizations and the surrounding communities. As a local extension of the Project Management Institute, the NC Triad PMI is tasked to be the primary driver of value and excellence in project leadership and demonstrate the importance of project management in the community that we serve. As members of the community, we are also committed to using our talents and hearts to give back to local philanthropic efforts in various ways.
The NC Piedmont Triad PMI chapter seeks to become the single source for embracing the Project Economy in the Triad.
The PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter advances and promotes the practice and profession of project leadership among its chapter members and throughout the Piedmont Triad; supported through the instillation of globally recognized standards, and professional development opportunities.
- We seek to enrich the experience of our local membership and incent more project practitioners to join us through providing programming and resources that are relevant to the current workplace, assist them to connect with other colleagues in the area, and help them grow within their careers.
- We seek to provide professional development opportunities that provide upskilling in various certification and non-certification related training. We endeavor to connect our chapter to the experts and the resources that will help their organizations and their projects stay on the cutting edge.
- We seek to engage the community in unique and helpful ways through providing basic project leadership knowledge, connecting to local practitioners and business partners, and providing a helping hand in different philanthropic ways.
Goals and Objectives
- Advance the general and specific purposes of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Promote the practice and profession of project management to both Chapter Members and to businesses and organizations throughout the Piedmont Triad region.
- Facilitate project management education and professional development and encourage PMI certification by providing high-quality education, programs, and volunteer opportunities.
- Be an effective conduit and strategic partner for our Chapter Members and profession to the Piedmont Triad communities.
- Develop a growing and committed membership of local Project Management Professionals.
- Provide a forum for Project Management Professionals to promote the principles of the Project Management Institute through bringing members of the global project management community together in a framework that allows professional networking opportunities and social interaction for knowledge sharing and career advancement.
- Implement improvements in chapter business operations and utilize technology to advance and sustain the chapter in today’s business environment.
- Attract, develop, and retain leadership to ensure the future of the chapter
P.O. Box 4444
Greensboro, NC 27404