The PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter is a not-for-profit organization and chapter of PMI, Inc., chartered in 1990. We are comprised of over 800+ project management professionals. We embrace the professional diversity of our members and guests in the belief that project management is relevant in a diverse range of professional disciplines across the private, public, and nonprofit sectors of the economy. We are driven by a clear mission and vision that drives how we act and influence the expectations of our stakeholders. The PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter’s Vision and Mission Statements, and Goals and Objectives are as follows:
The Vision of the PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter is to:
- Serve its Chapter Members
- Be recognized by the Piedmont Triad as the authoritative source on project management
The PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter advances and promotes the practice and profession of Project Management among its Chapter members and throughout the Piedmont Triad; supported through the instillation of globally recognized standards, and professional development opportunities.
Goals and Objectives
- Advance the general and specific purposes of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Promote the practice and profession of project management to both Chapter Members and to businesses and organizations throughout the Piedmont Triad region.
- Facilitate project management education and professional development and encourage PMI certification by providing high-quality education, programs, and volunteer opportunities.
- Be an effective conduit and strategic partner for our Chapter Members and profession to the Piedmont Triad communities.
- Develop a growing and committed membership of local Project Management Professionals.
- Provide a forum for Project Management Professionals to promote the principles of the Project Management Institute through bringing members of the global project management community together in a framework that allows professional networking opportunities and social interaction for knowledge sharing and career advancement.
- Implement improvements in chapter business operations and utilize technology to advance and sustain the chapter in today’s business environment.
- Attract, develop, and retain leadership to ensure the future of the chapter
P.O. Box 4444
Greensboro, NC 27404