Welcome to the website of the NC Piedmont Triad PMI website. Our vision is to become the single source for embracing the Project Economy in the Triad. Our chapter provides project professionals of all kinds with training, professional development, networking, and job opportunity promotion. Our mission is to advance and promote the practice and profession of project leadership among its chapter members and throughout the Piedmont Triad. Our key pillars for providing value in 2021 will be member enrichment, community engagement, and professional development.
What's new and in the works:
- Mix of paid and free content for our members
- Access to prior meeting video/audio content
- Member discounts for training
- Voice of the Member Survey - need your feedback on this regular way to engage and improve your experience as a member
- Shared events and collaboration with other PMI chapters and other like-minded professional associations
- Additional giveback opportunities of various kinds
- Work with local community colleges and universities in various fora to connect to the NextGen project professionals
- Provide networking and mentoring venues
- New content for chapter meetings with an emphasis on hands-on learning
- Quarterly skills training sessions for common PM tools, skillset needs
- Additional quarterly focused, small-scale professional development events
- Partnering with an authorized training partner that can provide the key, relevant PMI certifications for the future (PMP, ACP, Disciplined Agile)
- Partnering with three other training partners for supporting certification or skill training in Change Management, Scrum, ICAgile, Scaled Agile, and Business Analysis
What to do:
- Connect with us - Join the chapter
- Participate - Sign up for our events and participate
- Volunteer - there are so many ways to volunteer in our virtual events
- Share - tell others about the various opportunities in connecting with the chapter
- Partner - Work with us in providing content and value to our members, their organizations, and our community through financial and non-financial ways.
I realize that we will still be challenged to connect virtually for a good portion of the year. However, we are poised to take advantage and move forward in this new world in a way that will bring value to everyone involved. I look forward to connecting with each of you this year. If you have questions, thoughts, concerns, reflections, or ideas, I would welcome your email or phone call.
PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter