The PMI Triad Chapter is a non profit organization that was founded in 1990 in Greensboro, North Carolina and primarily serves members and non-members from Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and the surrounding Piedmont area. We are a close-knit community of Project Management professionals and currently have over 800 members and are still growing!
Since it’s beginning, our chapter has provided a platform for monthly chapter meetings and social events where project management professionals can learn, interact and network with other professionals from diverse industries.
We take pride in promoting Project Management by providing educational opportunities and professional development for our members.
Here are some of our benefits
- Our Monthly meetings are open to Members and Non-Members
- Network with other local Project Managers
- Job listings
- Speakers and classes that will help strengthen your core project management skills and bring in the newest ideas and methodologies.
Our Website Sections
- About Us - Chapter Overview
- Events - Chapter Events
- Professional Development - Education and Programs
- Membership - Chapter and PMI membership information
Thank you for visiting!
If you have any questions, please click here to fill out the contact us form.