Why Should I Be a PMI Piedmont Triad Chapter Member or a PMI Global Member?
As a PMI Piedmont Triad Chapter Member, and a PMI Global Member, you get a host of benefits designed to support your career growth and your success.
PMI Piedmont Triad Chapter Benefits
Get involved. Stay involved. Make the most of your membership.
Chapter members meet face-to-face. Meet your peers, make new contacts, network, and build knowledge. Share solutions and ideas. Enjoy activities and events, and earn PDUs for participating.
Become a part of the action. Volunteer.
Enjoy Member’s Only Benefits:
As a PMI Piedmont Triad Chapter Member, you have access to our member’s only section of our website. In this section, as a member, you will be able to access:
- PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter Presentations
- PMI NC Piedmont Triad Job Postings
PMI Global Benefits
- Exclusive, members-only resources and information on PMI.org
- New! PDU Advantage Program undefined If you’re a Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holder, you can earn PDUs to maintain your credential quickly, easily and at no extra cost
- Digital edition of PMI global standards that you can download to your computer, including A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI chapters and communities of practice
- Access to career coaching, a feature of our job-searching site, Career Headquarters
- Online access to business and project management books and articles in eReads & Reference
- Articles on the Knowledge Shelf, written by your peers and reviewed by a panel of practitioners, to help you practice project management more effectively
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities to increase your experience and your expertise
- Project management tools and templates that you can customize to collect and manage your project information
- Access to a library of webinars addressing project management trends, best practices, how-to-guides, and much more
- Group insurance programs and a PMI-branded credit card with an attractive rewards program.
- Access to PMI's PathPro®, which you can use to assess your skills and prepare to move ahead
- Save on training opportunities to increase your project knowledge and earn PDUs:
- Face-to-face PMI SeminarsWorld® courses – develop your skills in an interactive group setting
- Online instructor-led eSeminarsWorld® courses – learn from the convenience of your home or office
- e-Learning On Demand courses and PMI® Publication Quizzes – enjoy a full year to complete training on your schedule
- Discounts on PMI credential exams and renewals, and more:
- Quality publications to keep you informed:
- PM Network® , a popular monthly publication that covers the project management profession, thought leaders, news and trends
- PMI Today® , a monthly newsletter focused on Institute news, events, community activities and a column from the PMI Board of Directors
- Project Management Journal® , a peer-reviewed research journal that advances the understanding of project, program and portfolio management
- e-Newsletters with timely updates:
- Community Post, a semimonthly e-newsletter focused on project management knowledge and PMI news
- Manage India, an electronic publication on the practice of project management for members in India
- Regional e-links, regional e-newsletters covering PMI activities and news in Asia Pacific, Korea, Latin America, Brazil and EMEA (Europe-Middle East-Africa), for members in those locations
We look forward to meeting you!