PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter
Why Should I Be a PMI Piedmont Triad Chapter Member or a PMI Global Member?
As a PMI Piedmont Triad Chapter Member and a PMI Global Member, you get a host of benefits designed to support your career growth and your success.
PMI Piedmont Triad Chapter Benefits
Get involved. Stay involved. Make the most of your membership.
Chapter members meet face-to-face. Meet your peers, make new contacts, network, and build knowledge. Share solutions and ideas. Enjoy activities and events, and earn PDUs for participating.
Become a part of the action. Volunteer.
Enjoy Member’s Only Benefits:
As a PMI Piedmont Triad Chapter Member, you have access to:
- PMI NC Piedmont Triad Chapter Dinner Meetings
- PMI NC Piedmont Triad Job Postings
- Network Events
- Free Lunch and Learn events with our partnership with ProjectBites
- Discounted Professional Development opportunities with our training partners
- Outreah Opportunites
- Mentorship programs with area universities
If you have any questions about membership or about PMI Piedmont Triad in general, please contact us.
PMI Global Benefits
- Exclusive, members-only resources and information on PMI.org
- PDU Advantage Program If you’re a Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holder, you can earn PDUs to maintain your credentials quickly, easily and at no extra cost
- Digital edition of PMI Global Standards that you can download to your computer, including A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI chapters
- Access to career coaching, a feature of our job-searching site, Career Headquarters
- Online access to business and project management books and articles in eReads & Reference
- Articles on the Knowledge Shelf, written by your peers and reviewed by a panel of practitioners, to help you practice project management more effectively
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities to increase your experience and your expertise
- Project management tools and templates that you can customize to collect and manage your project information
- Access to a library of webinars addressing project management trends, best practices, how-to-guides, and much more.
- Access to PMI's Career Navigator, which you can use to assess your skills and prepare to move ahead
- Save on training opportunities to increase your project knowledge and earn PDUs:
- Face-to-face PMI SeminarsWorld® courses – develop your skills in an interactive group setting
- Online instructor-led eSeminarsWorld® courses – learn from the convenience of your home or office
- e-Learning On Demand courses and PMI® Publication Quizzes – enjoy a full year to complete training on your schedule
- Discounts on PMI credential exams, renewals, and more:
- PMI Research and Education Conference is among the most important events for project practitioners and researchers worldwide
- Project management books, products and training tools available in the Marketplace
- Quality publications to keep you informed:
- PM Network, a popular monthly publication that covers the project management profession, thought leaders, news and trends
- PMI Global Megatrends , a new path forward with insight from industry experts and thought leaders, PMI discusses six global megatrends and their impact on organizations, project professionals and changemakers
- Project Management Journal, a peer-reviewed research journal that advances understanding of projects, programs and portfolio management