Requisite Agility Unleashed conference
PMI is proud to be a premier sponsor the Requisite Agility Unleashed Conference December 7th – 9th, 2021. Requisite Agility encompasses all aspects of agility, from personal, team, organisational to societal. Your teams will build a broader understanding of global best practices in the implementation of Agility, which will reinforce their understanding of critical concepts behind PMI’s Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit. You will earn up to 18 PDUs if you attend the entire event. We have secured a 50% off discount and you can read more about the event, and how to enroll, at the following page:
For Chapter Members, 50% discount on the Learning Pass Tickets. To recieve this 50 % discount using the coupon code: PMI50
- Explore the drivers that foster agility in international high-tech small and medium-sized enterprises, and how they can be developed in these organisations and elsewhere.
- Learn how agility can ensure organizational effectiveness in times of complexity and digitalization.
- Make solid links between the domains of personal, team, organizational, and social agility and understand how each supports the others and how they can be integrated.
- Cutting-edge thinking on what creates organizations with truly Requisite Agility, able to deal with the challenges of our times and of an uncertain future.
Engage with renowned thinkers, authors, and speakers from around the world, featuring household names such as Dr. Stephen Clement, Bjarte Bogsnes, Dave Snowden, Alex Birke, Scott W. Ambler, Benjamin P. Taylor, Kashmir Birk, Patricia Kong, Virginia Hold, Dr. Darren Stevens, Sunil Mundra, Pia-Maria Thorén, Eve Simon, Dr. Stefanie Puckett, Dr. Philip Boxer, Manu Seth, Satpal Singh, and Amit Arora.
Don't miss Scott W. Ambler amazing session on "How Disciplined Agile and Requisite Agility Fit Together.
Session Blurb : Disciplined Agile and Requisite Agility fit beautifully together, and in this very interactive session I want you to tell me why I'm wrong. Try To Change My Mind!
You can check the final agenda at : https://requisiteagility.org/agenda
You will learn global best practices in the implementation of Agility, this will reinforce your understanding of critical concepts behind PMI’s Disciplined Agile (DA).
The conference will conclude with a 3-hour event (December 9th, 11.45am – 2.45pm Eastern Standard Time) designed specifically by PMI DA for all global PMI members.
YOU WILL EARN UPTO 18 PDUs TO ATTEND THE ENTIRE CONFERENCE.
This is a great opportunity to learn about how to address five of the toughest challenges of implementing Agility, all of which are addressed by Disciplined Agile. These challenges are:
1. How do you evolve into a learning organization that improves continually?
2. How can we bring agile out of IT?
3. How can we develop a mindset for enterprise agility?
4. How can we transcend the barriers to transitioning to enterprise agility?
5. What is beyond enterprise agility?
Don't miss one of the most exciting conference of the year. Please encourage your peers and friends to register and benefit from this global event.