Chapter Meeting - The Changing role of Leadership in Project Management
Calling all Project Management Leaders!
Are you ready to unlock the secrets of the evolving role of leadership in Project Management? Join us for an electrifying discussion as we delve into the changing landscape of project management leadership and answer burning questions that are reshaping the industry!
Discover the New Face of Leadership: From the pandemic's impact on persistent leadership to the integration of AI, we'll explore how project management leaders are embracing innovation, adapting to virtual environments, and automating processes without compromising on ethical considerations.
Aspire to Inspire: Uncover the key qualities and attributes that define effective project management leaders and learn how to cultivate these traits within yourself and your team. Together, we'll explore strategies for fostering collaboration, prioritizing tasks, handling challenges, and leading teams through ambiguity with grace and confidence.
Our Panelists for the event are (pending last minute changes) scheduled to be:
- David Mantica, https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-mantica/ VP and General Manager at SoftEd, with a huge depth in Leadership and staff development
- Vidya Raman, https://www.linkedin.com/in/vidyaraman/ Author and Motivational Speaker, Coach and Senior Leadership
- Kevin Hallquist, https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevindhallquist/ Program Manager, Scrum Master, People Developer and esteemed former president for PMI NC Triad chapter
- Will Dungee, https://www.linkedin.com/in/will-dungee/ Owner and coach at Cantag Solutions LLC, with a focus to empower elite leaders to navigate their roles with purpose, clarity, and authenticity.
- Tord Ronn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/tord-ronn/ President PMI NC Triad chapter.
- Ruth Pearce, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruth-pearce-projectmotivator/ Alle LLC, Author, Coach, Speaker, Trainer. With a focus to generate Leadership to bring Hope, Strength, Bravery and Curiosity.
It is no longer possible to register for this event