Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
With DASM training and certification, you will:
- Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Explore multiple leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how to use both approaches effectively.
- Understand how to put these strategies into action on your agile team and ensure effective implementation.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification exam. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- No agile experience is required – this is introductory training and certification built to educate you on agile and lean fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned.
- 2-day training from a Disciplined Agile authorized training partner.
What is Disciplined Agile?
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from Scrum, Agile Modeling, Extreme Programming, Kanban, Agile Data, SAFe, and many other approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organizations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster, and make their customers happier.
We are proud to offer Disciplined Agile training through Peak Business Management.
Register here:>> DA Journey