NCPMI and the NC Triad PMI chapters in partnership with Project Motivator (ALLE LLC) is offering In It Together Coaching - Navigating Challenges Through Strengths.
Want to know more about the team of coaches? Check them out here: https://projectmotivator.com/about/
In It Together coaching is group coaching facilitated by our IIT Facilitators. We meet every other week for 75-90 minutes which comprises:
1. Part 1 – 10-minute introduction to a new tool or technique including wellbeing check-in
2. Part 2 – 45 – 60-minute small group coaching with dedicated IIT Facilitator exploring specific topic
3. 10 minutes debrief including wellbeing check-in
4. Call to action!
· Knowing & using your strengths
1. To prioritize and achieve goals
2. To reduce stress and improve mental health
3. To make behavior change
4. To bring out your best you
· Seeing strengths in others – strengths spotting exercises
· Using your strengths to lead
1. Creating a culture of appreciation and “seeing”
2. Recognizing individual and collective value
3. Building the team culture & spirit
· Using strengths to confront challenges/conflicts
· What do I want to focus on next?
· Other topics as suggested by the PMI chapter/participants
This Bi-weekly series will be held on the following dates and times:
Knowing & Using Your Strengths
Date: January 12th Time: 6:30 - 7:45pm EST (Tuesday)
Date: January 16th Time: 10:30 - 11:45 am EST (Saturday)
Seeing Strengths in Others - Strengths Spotting Exercises
Date: January 26th Time: 6:30 - 7:45pm EST (Tuesday)
Date: January 30th Time: 10:30 - 11:45 am EST (Saturday)
Using Your Strengths to Lead
Date: February 9th Time: 6:30 - 7:45pm EST (Tuesday)
Date: February 13th Time: 10:30 - 11:45 am EST (Saturday)
Using Strengths to Confront Challenges
Date: February 23th Time: 6:30 - 7:45pm EST (Tuesday)
Date: February 27th Time: 10:30 - 11:45 am EST (Saturday)
What do I Want to Focus on Next?
Date: March 9th Time: 6:30 - 7:45pm EST (Tuesday)
Date: March 13th Time: 10:30 - 11:45 am EST (Saturday)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pay the fee and attend up to 10 sessions. Scholarship option may be available for those in need, email inquiries here. This coaching series will be led by Ruth Pearce, one of our NCPMI Chapter members, and her co-coaches. Live video participation is required. You can earn 6.25 PDUs and will need to self-report. By registering, you agree to share your contact information with the facilitator. One day prior to the event, you will be emailed the URL to join the session.
About the Speaker: In it Together Coaches
Check out the coaches who will be part of this initiative here: https://projectmotivator.com/about/
This group of coaches is unique. They have a variety of life experiences, a wide range of character strengths, and they all share a passion for working with you to make these times more navigable – so that you can use your strengths to make even the worst times at least slightly better.
The In It Together coaches are:
Alan Elmore, Angela Carter-Lanon, Tina Scott-Morgan, Delia Hayden, Kari Kelly, Mara Saltz, Naomi Clark-Turner, Pam McRae, Renee Hutcherson Lucier, Ruth Pearce, Silvia (Alegria) Rodriguez, Teresa Schmitz, Tiffine Johnson-Davis-Good
We look forward to partnering with you on this journey!
|Event Date||01-12-2021 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||03-13-2021 11:45 am|
|Registration Start Date||12-07-2020 11:55 pm|
|Cut off date||01-14-2021 11:55 pm|
|Individual Price||250.00 (200.00 For NCPMI or NC Triad PMI Chapter Members) $100 Early Bird Discount (Register Before 12/19)|
|No. of Leadership PDUs||6.25|