Wake Forest Baptist Health is looking for a Business Strategy Program Manager to work in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Oversee day-to-day management of assigned programs/projects, project management, facilitation of enterprise-wide initiatives, major projects, and continuous business improvement items. Additionally,responsible for developing and educating less experienced staff in project management operations and practices.
- Provides leadership to teams with the ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering or related field required.
- Ten years' experience as a Program/Project Manager, having had responsibility for numerous large successful projects delivered on time, on budget, meeting client requirements, with high team satisfaction, including complex projects, and projects involving a number of project staff and clients.
- Experience managing multiple large projects with impact across multiple departments.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and vendor resources preferred.sibility for the day-to-day management of assigned programs/projects, project management, facilitation of enterprise-wide initiatives, major projects, and continuous business improvement items.
- Licensure, Certifcation, and/or Registration for the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Six Sigma Black Belt preferred. Strong background in methods (SDLC, Six Sigma, etc.) preferred. • TMJ Essential Functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Significant knowledge of project management practices and methodologies
- Significant experience in implementing packaged solutions
- Ability to deliver results with little lead-time, professionalism, and customer service skills are necessary at all times
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of leadership in a concise, clear and timely manner
Contact Person: Chris May