Columbia Forest Products is hiring a mid-level IT project manager to work with their technology products.
Duties of this position include:
- Coordinates with various business areas to staff projects based on project requirements.
- Ensures project teams have the necessary skills and experience to complete projects successfully.
- Manages project stakeholders, including IT team, business stakeholders and others.
- Coordinates activities and confirms effective communication within the project team.
- Leads meetings and facilitates effective communications to drive decisions and action items.
- Verifies project teams have the necessary skills and experience to complete projects successfully.
- Provides regular reports and project status updates to management, stakeholders and others.
- Highlights successes, concerns, milestones, resolved issues and other important information.
- Documents process standards as required.
- Facilitates project scoping, ensuring that issues are raised, necessary input is obtained, risk assessment is performed, and project work is outlined.
- Obtains scope approvals as required. Manages and obtains approval for any scope changes after initial approval.
- Manages project budgets, ensuring expenses stay within established guidelines. Justifies and obtains approvals for any changes to budgets.
- Fosters strong relationships with Columbia’s business stakeholders.
If this position interests you, please apply today to:
Columbia Forest Products
7900 McCloud Road, Suite 200
Greensboro, NC 27409
Phone: +1 (336) 291-5906
Job announcement: 5e14790b4ca0f-Job Desc - Project Manager - Mid Level.pdf